I seek my prey in the shadows.
Thelyphonida commonly known as whip scorpions or vinegaroons
- They are often called uropygids in the scientific community based on an alternative name for the order, Uropygi
- Vinegaroon name is based on their ability when attacked to discharge an offensive liquid which contains acetic acid, producing a vinegar-like smell
- Arachnids that resembles a scorpion
- Has pincerlike mouthparts and a long, slender taillike appendage
- Lives in leaf litter and under stones in tropical and semitropical regions