- When a Warlock wears this helmet, it’s bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.
- Warlocks should refrain from “hilariously” vaporizing friends until Ghosts can prove they’ve regained their full strength.
- Hunters donated their neural bezoars as makeshift control systems for this new Warlock fieldweave.
- Be prepared to walk through ash and flame.
- Quantity that has both size and direction, or an insect that is a carrier of a disease-producing organism
- A vector is wind speed because it is measured with two factors – speed and direction.