Take weapon in hand and fly to victory.
Uriel the Cherub/Archangel
Name means “God is my Light”
- Regent of the Sun and is the most radiant of the Archangles
- Appearance Shown with a flame in open hand. He also rules over thunder and terror
- Uriel is often identified as a cherub and the angel of repentance wielding a fiery sword
- Brings humanIty the gift of knowledge and enlightenment
- Has been described as Guardian of earth
- The first origin/appearance predates most religious text and was seen in ancient Egypt then written in the Hebrew Tanakh
- One of the 4 angels and cardinal points
- A symbol of poetry and a guide to a higher metaphysical plane
“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old”
In the Revelation of Esdras apocrypha, the seven angels that will rule at the end of the world are Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Gabuthelon, Beburos, Zebuleon, Aker, and Arphugitonos
*Written in Sci-fi and various literature as a support character or guide.
One example the Dresden files