It’s not a holdout weapon; it’s a pathfinder.
The fourth and final Horseman is named Death.
Known as “Θάνατος/Thanatos”, of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon or other object, instead he is followed by Hades (the resting place of the dead).
Commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper), sword, or other implement.
Book of Revelations
- Horseman of the apocalypse Pestilence, War, Famine and Death “Thanatos”
- He is he only one with a name. Color is often translated as “pale”, “pale green”, and “yellowish green” Depicted as a Skeleton with a scythe
- 1932 Western Film. Cowboy saves a town from a gang of bandits
- May be referencing the four types of enemies as the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Fallen, Hive, Vex and Cabal