For enterprising Sparrow enthusiasts.
The town of Telluride
- County seat and most populous town of San Miguel County in the southwestern portion of the U.S. state of Colorado
- Famous ski resort known for mining gold
- Home to many endurance events and race competitions
- The Hardrock 100, held in July, has a major aid station in the town park
- The Fall Tilt, a 12-hour downhill mountain biking event, is held in Mountain Village each September
- 40-mile Telluride Mountain Run loops the town in a wide swathe that includes some of the most difficult and scenic trails in the area