Vestiges of the Queen’s Harbingers yet linger among Saturn’s moons.
- Oceanid, one of the 3,000 daughters of Titans Oceanus and Tethys
- Personification of the divine blessing or success.
Moon of Saturn
- “Leading Trojan” Nickname
- Smooth, icy surface. It does not show the signs of intense cratering seen on Saturn’s other moons
- In 1983 it was officially named after Telesto of Greek mythology. It is also designated as Saturn XIII (13) or Tethys B
- The three thousand goddess-nymphs who presided over the sources of earth’s fresh-water–from rain-clouds to subterranean springs and fountains
- They include the Nephelai (Cloud-Nymphs), Aurai (Breeze-Nymphs), Naiades (Spring and Fountain Nymphs), Leimonides (Pasture Nymphs), and Anthousai (Flower Nymphs)
- All are daughters of the great, earth-encircling, fresh-water stream Oceanus and his wife Tethys
- The eldest among were among the Titanides (female Titans)–Styx, Dione, Neda, Metis, Klymene, Eurynome, Doris, Elektra, and Pleione aka “heavenly goddesses of the clouds”
- Several of the Oceanids personified divine blessings such as Metis (Wisdom), Klymene (Fame), Plouto (Wealth), Tykhe (Good Fortune), Telesto (Success), and Peitho (Persuasion)
- The goddess Nemesis was sometimes also included in their number as one who provided balance by punishing undeserved good fortune as might arise from her sister’s gifts
These Good Spirits (Daimones Agathoi) were ephemeral in nature much like the dark children of Nyx (Night), the Spectres of Harm (Daimones Kakoi)
- Another group of Oceanids are the handmaidens of the Olympian goddesses, which include the sixty Okeanis companions of Artemis, Peitho the handmaiden of Aphrodite, and Klymene the handmaiden of Hera
- The Naias-Okeanides (Naiads) were nymphs of the springs, wells and fountains
- Often portrayed as the wives of the Potamoi (River-Gods) and mothers of younger Naiades.
- They were sometimes described as sea-nymphs. In the late classical era the mythical, earth-encircling, fresh-water river Okeanos shared it’s description with the briny Atlantic and Indian Oceans, and his nymph-daughters reimagined as marine deities
TELESTO Lore tab:
- A secret message exist within the Lore entry in plain text
- The first letter of each word is used to reveal a hidden message or Acrostic code
- MESSAGE IS:
- Contingency reserves overdrawn. We underestimated nobility troth reparations. Uldren suggests that we open reintegration talks. Have you discussed endowment support?
- If Reef endorses support, Paladin Oran will engineer reinforcement.
- CROW UNTRUSTWORTHY DESIRES POWER
- All other language translations have a similar form of this acrostic, noting in Italian, the message does not use the first letter of every word rather it capitalizes each letter used within each word of the text entry
- Poem or other form of writing in which the first letter, syllable or word of each line, paragraph or other recurring feature in the text spells out a word or a message