Caution: the organism has been known to develop consciousness. In these cases, immediate termination is recommended.
Dangerous body-building substance
- Oil you inject to appear bigger without any real strength benefit
- It is unlike steroids which have an anabolic response to help protein synthesis which repairs muscles
- Invented in the mid-1990s by a German bodybuilder named Chris Clark, synthol is a thick oil that is usually injected directly into the “belly” of a muscle to literally pump it up
- Competitive bodybuilders used synthol aka enhancement oils, to even out minor asymmetries in muscle size and shape
- Some bodybuilders began injecting massive quantities of the oil into their arms in order to appear more buff known in the sport as “fluffing.”
- Nerve damage, infections and more serious myocardial and pulmonary conditions have occurred
- Cases of debilitating pain, inability to exercise and even amputation have happened as a result
- The word biceps comes from the Latin words bis, meaning double, and caput, meaning head. The combination form of caput is ceps – hence, biceps.