An accurized Vanguard-issue scout rifle, harmonically tuned for precision fire.
- Being singular
- Peculiarity or odd trait.
- A point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole
- Hypothetical moment in time when artificial intelligence and other technologies have become so advanced that humanity undergoes a dramatic and irreversible change.
Singularity (or Gravitational Singularity)
- A region of space where the density of matter, or the curvature of space-time, becomes infinite and the concepts of space and time cease to have any meaning. At this point, the whole fabric of space-time ruptures and the precepts of Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity (and physics in general) break down and no longer apply, similar to the way in which a calculator returns an error when asked to divide by zero.
According to general relativity, the Big Bang started with a singularity, and there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.
- World-renowned British theoretical physicist, known for his contributions to the fields of cosmology, general relativity and quantum gravity, especially in the context of black holes he worked on ground-breaking theorems regarding singularities within the framework of general relativity, and made the theoretical prediction that black holes should emit radiation (known today as Hawking radiation)