Join the eternal dance.
- Sidereal time time-keeping system that astronomers use to locate celestial objects
- Using sidereal time it is possible to easily point a telescope to the proper coordinates in the night sky
- “A time scale that is based on Earth’s rate of rotation measured relative to the fixed stars” rather than the Sun.
- Astrological terms used to describe two different definitions of a year
- Also used as terms for two systems of ecliptic coordinates used in astrology
- Term used in different countries to refer to distinct styles of music and dance
- Origin means party
- A fast tempo dance with roots in Latin culture and ballroom influence