“I’ve done the math. When you pull this trigger, one plus one equals zero. Every time.” —Shiro-4
The epicenter of a contagious outbreak.
- The pre-loading of equipment or a device such as a pump. Relieves strain and allows the media to move freely from the source.
- Not able to be divided by any positive number.
- “one plus one equals zero”
Algebraic false proof
- The proof that a paradox exist if you fail to consider the inherent value of the number zero.
- Play on words Means the gun is primed to unload the outbreak.