- “The Vex don’t really want to kill you. It’s just that one of the by-products of conversion is death. Shame, huh?” —Sagira
- “They want to turn you into data sets. Strip away everything about you that doesn’t ‘compute’ for them.” —Sagira
- “And a version of you would still be alive in a Vex simulation somewhere. So it’s only sort of like death, really.” —Sagira
- “And Ghosts? I don’t think they really understand what we are. Light is pretty hard to simulate. Paracausality and all that.” —Sagira
- “Gotta wonder what happened to make the Vex like this, right? I mean, the Vex couldn’t have come from nowhere.” —Sagira
The last letter in the Greek alphabet
Meaning the end
Branch of physics that deals with the action of forces on bodies and with motion, comprised of kinetics, statics, and kinematics.