- “one billionth”. Used primarily with the metric system, this prefix denotes a factor of 10−9 or 0.000000001.
- Measurement for prefixing units of time and length.
- vᾶνος meaning “dwarf”
- Nano was a standardized prefix in 1960.
Ancient Egyptian lore
- A second sacred bird called the phoenix (according to the accounts of the people of Heliopolis) once in five hundred years, when the old phoenix dies. Its size and appearance, are shown as partly red, partly golden, plumage and size/body is almost exactly like an eagle
- Reversal of the famous quote “Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.” Pablo Picasso
- Before you can make anything you must destroy something