Fallen piracy is a perpetual risk during jumps between the inner planets.
Catch me if you can
- Autobiography of Frank Abagnale, a former con artist who, as a young man he cashed $2.5 million worth of bad checks
- He steals money while dodging the authorities pursuing him and has to constantly be on the run
- He would impersonate a Pan Am pilot to travel from one destination to another all around the US
- He abuses the right pilots have to fly for free and travels throughout the USA in order to cash fake checks everywhere
- He pretends to be a doctor, a teacher, and an attorney.
- The book was adapted into a 2002 film of the same name by director Steven Spielberg, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as Abagnale and Tom Hanks as the FBI agent who pursued him