- When the Last City was just a patchwork of campfires, the Iron Lords stood guard.
- The Iron Banner tournament keeps alive the heroes of humanity’s dark past.
- The Iron Lords were the first to declare themselves Guardians of the Traveler and the people.
- Lord Saladin keeps his fallen compatriots’ memories alive.
- “Perun and Gheleon are so serious. Never yet seen a target I couldn’t hit. What’ve I to worry about? ” —Efrideet, before the Ironsbane
- A pledge of truth or peace made on payment of a tax.
*Via Ishtar Collective
- Member of the Iron Lords. She disappeared and was presumed dead, until she showed up in the Iron Temple, willing to take Lord Saladin’s place as coordinator of the Iron Banner. She talks of a community of civilian Guardians deep in the solar system, so it’s likely that is where she has been until now
She has become a pacifist leading a group out past the Jovian’s and has been nicknamed a bughugger most likely due to an alliance with the Fallen