- “D.E.C. means you don’t have to travel alone. Unless you want to.” —D.E.C., 1st Brother to Unknown
- “The path don’t end. You do.” —D.E.C. slogan
- “There’s no dead ends, fella.” —D.E.C., 1st Sister to Unknown
- “We kill miles.” —D.E.C. slogan
- Worn by 1st Brothers and Sisters of the Dead End Cure, a notorious posse of itinerant Hunter.
- In a bad or worsening state, especially so as to be beyond recovery.
“a few frames from the original film were too far gone to salvage”
advanced in time
- The end of a road or passage from which no exit is possible
- (of a road or passage) come to a dead end.