What waits beyond the horizon?
- It is similar to a hypothesis
- Conjecture is a conclusion or proposition based on incomplete information, for which no proof has been found
- The Riemann hypothesis or Fermat’s Last Theorem has shaped much of mathematical history as new areas of mathematics are developed in order to prove them
- An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information
- A guess · speculation · surmise · fancy · notion · belief
- To form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information