Odyssey-class refit. Someday it’ll all make sense.
- French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist
- Dubbed the father of modern western philosophy
- Western philosophy is a response to his writings
- In his natural philosophy, he differed from the schools on two major points: first, he rejected the splitting of corporeal substance into matter and form and second, he rejected any appeal to final ends, divine or natural
- He explains natural phenomena by insisting on the absolute freedom of God’s act of creation
His best known philosophical statement is “Cogito ergo sum” (I think, therefore I am)
KO stands for “Knock out” an expression to make yourself unconscious, usually by hitting your head also used as a term for “very attractive”