- A modded version of the Cadenza-43, a Guardian standby.
- SUROS invites you to improvise.
- Generically, an improvised or written-out ornamental passage played or sung by a soloist or soloists, usually in a “free” rhythmic style, and often allowing for virtuosic display
- Freestyle musical movement inserted within a piece
- Indicated by a fermata in all parts if improvisation
- It is usually over a final or penultimate note in a piece or important cadence and the accompaniment rests or sustains a note or chord
- Delivered as a final punch to the overarching piece