- When in doubt, you use your head. Your headbutts are renowned.
- Duty. Honor. Pride.
- Commander Zavala teaches the City’s Titans to be the wall against the City’s enemies.
- A Titan’s march is long and unwavering.
- A Mark meant to honor the stalwart defenders of the Last City.
- Ready to face and endure danger or pain
- Show courage
- People who are ready to face and endure danger or pain (unpleasant conditions or behavior) without showing fear
- Commander described as a man of iron with a will and determination to succeed. Main military leader of the city
- He fought in the Battle of Twilight Gap beside Shaxx and his former mentor Lord Saladin, and emerged as one of its heroes
- Avid tactician often citing The Art of War he is devoted to maintaining the full strength of the Tower