The breath of suns.
Goddess of the dawn. Greek equivalent Eos.
- Natural electrical phenomenon
- Named for the appearance of streamers of reddish or greenish light in the sky, usually near the northern or southern magnetic pole
- To cut or pierce through
- Metal pipe supplying a jet of oxygen to a furnace or to a hot flame for cutting
- Long weapon for thrusting, having a wooden shaft and a pointed steel head
- Pointed staff used in jousting
- Supersonic combusting ramjet) a variant of a ramjet airbreathing jet engine in which combustion takes place in supersonic airflow
- High vehicle speed to forcefully compresses\ the incoming air before combustion and stays supersonic throughout the entire engine
- This allows the scramjet to operate efficiently at extremely high speeds
*May be reference to 1995 film starring Lance Henriksen